Founded in 2006, we are a family-owned and operated company. "The Spearhead Collection" brand was introduced in 2014 and offers a unique range of antique iron products.
With heritage at our heart, we believe that there is a vast requirement of affordable, authentic, vintage-style products and we can help fill that need. All our products are new, mostly copies of originals, interesting and full of character. Different to modern-day trends, our products are authentic, durable and affordable.
All our products are handmade, or hand-finished, 80% of which is cast iron/steel, along with some brass, wood, tin, and leather products.
It can be expected that slight imperfections and little quirks appear here and there, by design to retain "the old style, vintage look" exactly as intended.
We believe in quality customer service and always strive to provide the best customer service possible. Our aim is 100% customer satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or issues and please share with others if you enjoy our product.
Our main service regions are Canada and US. We ship via UPS, Canada Post, and Purolator to ensure all shipping needs are met.
- Founding Owner
- Founding Owner
Spearhead Canada supports good Christian values and Charities associated with health and wellness, The needs of mankind in times of disaster, Education, and other global issues of humanity crisis.
We Have and still donate to the following Charities….
- Stars Air Ambulance, Alberta
- Children's Stollery Hospital, Alberta
- Ronald Macdonald House – Canada
- MS Society – Canada
- RRT – Rapid Relief Team – Global
- Heart & Stroke Foundation – Canada
- Canadian Cancer Society
- CDGP – Christian Doctrine and Gospel Publishing
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Canada
- Sterling Education
So a small part of your purchase and support thru purchasing online from The Spearhead Collection is helping to support worthy causes for charity.
We support local community in conjunction with charity fundraising and have supported;
- Strathcona County road side clean-up program
- Edmonton City parks clean-up program
- Sterling Education Community Store
- Edmonton Donations center
- Salvation Army Thrift Store – Sherwood Park, AB.
- Fort McMurray Fire Disaster - Alberta